ONDUCLAIR COLOR is a lightweight solution that is adapted for use in naturally corrosive environments. Composed of colored opaque sheets, it can be used for roofing and cladding (flat or curved) for any type of buildings, including the agricultural, industrial, or residential sectors. Easy to drill, handle and install, ONDUCLAIR COLOR is the ultimate multi-purpose material.
Fast to install
- Large choice of colors and profiles to match any building
- High quality: 10 year guarantee
- Long lasting protection: hail-resistant, protection against natural corrosion
- Save time with sheets up to 12m long
- Easy installation: standard tools only, simple to cut and carry
- Transport more and make your life easier thanks to lightweight design
- Meet all your customers' needs: large choice of colors
- Ensure quality: tired and tested solution
1. The installation should be carried out with the ribs (or corrugations) running down the slope of the roof (longitudinal and transversal overlaps).
Vertical laying: From the eaves to the ridge. The downslope lap of the top panel should cover the bottom of the prevous panel. The installation should always be carried out with the ribs running down the slope of the roof.
Horizontal laying: Opposite direction to the prevailing wind. Each panel should cover the previous panel along the adjacent longitudinal edge.
2. The fixings must include the following accessories (waterproofing and loads distribution):
Saddle supports or curved washers (adapted to the profile and to the site corrosivity).
|Length||Cover width||Thickness||Hail resistance||Service temperature|
|From 1.50 to 12 m (other lengths available on request)||Onduline 95: 855mm / C25C: 1000 mm / GO 92 (177/51): 873 mm||1.2 mm and 1.6 mm||75m/s (SIA V280)||-30°C to +100°C under continuous exposure