ONDUCLAIR RENOV is an overroofing system renoving fiber cement and metal roofs. It optimizes the structure by adding an external layer of insulation and wicks away condensation from the roofing underlayment in buildings with low to medium humidity levels. Furthermore, ONDUCLAIR RENOV delivers structural security thanks to a first-class fire rating and lasting roof protection through its outstanding resistance to chemicals in corrosive environments with the PROTECT C&FR (Chemical & Fire Resistant) top skin.
Fast to install
- No activity downtime, external renovation
- Cost savings: no need to remove the old roof
- Long-lasting protection: multiple options including fire protection and chemical resistance
- Reduced energy bills thanks to improved insulation
- Safe installation: no need to pierce the old roof
- Save time: no need to dismantle the old roof, lightweight material for faster transportation
- Easy and fast installation: sheets of up to 12m long, large range of easy-to-use accessories
- Adapts easily to any roof or cladding: ideal for a wide range of renovations with different profiles and finishes
1. ONDUCLAIR RENOV comes with a full range of specially-designed accessories (flat ridge tiles, roof-to-wall connections, verges), as well as translucent sheets for skylights.
The system is built around a unique set of fasteners that allow you to renovate the roof without the need to stop activity inside the building. For renovation work on fiber cement roofing sheets, the fasteners snap-fit without piercing, as required by current French asbestos legislation.
2. ONDULINE RENOV extends structural durability by adding an external layer of insulation. Its wicks away condensation from the roofing underlayment in buildings with low to medium humidity levels. Through its multi-layering system, ONDULINE RENOV thus delivers protection against climatic conditions to roof coverings that lack insulation.
3. Polyester sheets should be fastened on the fixings, working from the eaves to the ridge.
1 OPAQUE POLYESTER TOP SKIN
2 POLYSTYRENE EXPANDED INSULATION PANEL
3 ROOF SLOPE FIXING
4 FOAM FILLER FOR EAVES
5 EAVES FIXING
Option FR / CR
ONDUCLAIR RENOV FC for roofs with fibre cement
corrugated profile 177/51
ONDUCLAIR RENOV ST for metal roofs and walls
|Fibre cement corrugated proile 177/51 (Roof)||Metal roof and Wall||Option FR / CR specific fire classification and/or chemical resistance for the external layer|
|Renov FC PSE||Renov FC LR||Renov ST PSE||Renov ST LR||PSE||LR|
|Polyester thickness||1,3 ou 1,7 mm||1,45 mm|
|Insulation||Expanded polystyrene / Graphite on request (in 80-mm thickness)||Rockwool||Expanded polystyrene / Graphite on request (in 80-mm thickness)||Rockwool||Expanded polystyrene / Graphite on request (in 80-mm thickness)||Rockwool|
|Polyester fire rating||E non-dripping||B-s3, d0|
|Weight / m²||3 kg/m² (30 mm EPS)|